Re: preamp or not

Hi John,

I've had an Arrow for over two years now and it's works great with my
THD-7 barefooot and no preamp.

Howard Long and I use a pair of them at the AMSAT-UK colloquim to demo
low power Leo
Ops. We actually managed to get down to 50mW on the uplink to SO-50 with
perfect copy on
the downlink.

- Dave
G4DPZ