RE: Re: Failed attempt on FO-29.

Before you “Test away” learn a little about the satellite you plan to use.
Running to much power, the wrong mode or poor frequency control can cause
significant QRM to other operators.
 There are differences between the various satellites. Operating procedures
and parameters that are appropriate for one satellite might cause serious
problems on other satellites.
As with all amateur activities, be considerate to other operators.

Steve .. AI7W
Lm #2270