RE: EL84

Jim

I believe you are correct.  I have the superintendant of the Everglade Park
looking into this.  He knows nothing about this but said he was not up on ham
radio.  I also called the ARRL and they are looking into it as well.  I also
found out there is a phone at the park so the ranger could have looked into it.

I think the section a few people have cited has to do with places like
Navassa or Descheo Islands.  This was a park where I did not need a permit to land
or stay.

Jim....the advantage of buying an old house in Leawood....no stupid
restrictions  hi!

Scott