Re: [bod] SK -- Phil Morrison, ex-W8FIS

Tom Clark wrote:

> I was saddened today to hear on NPR
> (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4619005) that an old
> friend and colleague Phil Morrison (ex W8FIS) passed away April 22nd at the
> age of 89. I really urge you to listen to the NPR interview.

Tom and colleagues,
	I posted my own remembrance of Phil yesterday morning, to
<http://www.setileague.org/admin/philmorr.htm>.  Sadly, less than three
years prior, I had to memorialize his wife Phylis (see
<http://www.setileague.org/admin/phylis.htm>).  Both were recipients of
The SETI League's annual Giordano Bruno Memorial Award for their
technical contributions to the art and science of SETI.

Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX
Member, AMSAT Board of Directors
n6tx@amsat.org    www.qsl.net/n6tx
Grid Square  FN11lh