Re: [bod] SK -- Phil Morrison, ex-W8FIS

Tom Clark wrote:

> I was saddened today to hear on NPR
> (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4619005) that an old
> friend and colleague Phil Morrison (ex W8FIS) passed away April 22nd at the
> age of 89. I really urge you to listen to the NPR interview.

Tom and colleagues,
	I posted my own remembrance of Phil yesterday morning, to
<http://www.setileague.org/admin/philmorr.htm>.  Sadly, less than three
years prior, I had to memorialize his wife Phylis (see
<http://www.setileague.org/admin/phylis.htm>).  Both were recipients of
The SETI League's annual Giordano Bruno Memorial Award for their
technical contributions to the art and science of SETI.

--
Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX
Member, AMSAT Board of Directors