New Modes for May on AO-51

Hello Group,

As you may have seen in the last ANS email or on the AO-51 schedule page (http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php), the new schedule for May is up. There will be a new hardware configuration for two Experimenter's Wednesday sessions. I've copied the configuration for these days here:

11 May
Voice relay, V SSB/U FM
Uplink: 145.880 MHz USB
Downlink 435.300 MHz FM

18 May
PSK31/narrowband data modes, V SSB/U FM
Uplink: 145.860 MHz USB
Downlink 435.300 MHz FM

Notice the different uplinks for these days. This will be a work in progress as the command team may adjust settings on successive orbits, so bear with them as we try these new modes.

Please check out the other modes this month and mark your calendars for your favorites.Feel free to send your suggestions to ao51-modes@amsat.org for consideration. The AO-51 Operations Committee needs your input.

73, Drew KO4MA
AO-51 Operations Committee