Mode 'S' gear....'L' band gear...Etc...

Good evening folks:

Since I recovered from the first and last big "D" troubles, I am back in grand fashion and looking for cost saving gear I can modify/homebrew for working satellites.
I'm very interested in Drake 2880 D/Cs, and parts to modify it for 2M IF, and anything related to mode-S and mode-L work, as well as the LEO birds, along with parts, connectors or anything of interest really.

I'll be sending payment for my fist membership to AMSAT soon, so I too, can have access to more fun than I am already having.

Please Email me with your list, prices and so on.....If I can afford them and like them, I'll probably buy them and send you a postal money order within days of first contact(I love Star Trek by the way).

Thank you for reading!

73!

Ernest A. Erickson, ka9uce, EN55
3960 Moen Lake Road