Re: EL84

Gary

You and several others have brought up good points.  I was very clear about
what I was doing and very clear to correct the idea that I was "broadcasting".
I politely explained that I am a licensed ham radio operator with license in
hand and that I have operated in almost every state in the US and in many
state parks.  I was given no other reason but that this park must be different.  I
asked the ranger to check and she only printed off a webpage that had a
contact number.  I only have my handheld palm to look on the net but can not find
anything to suggest she was correct.  I will call tomorrow and go from there.

Scott  AC3A