EL84

My apologies to anyone who was looking for me today.  As I was assembling my
Arrow antenna, the park Ranger came over to me and asked me what I was doing.
After describing my activity, I was told to stop immediately and that I could
not broadcast without a special national park permit.  After futile attempts
to explain more, I got nowhere and shut down for the day.  I am checking into
this tomorrow.  I have operated from several parks and even demonstrated to
Rangers at some.  Is this correct?  Has anyone else experienced this?

Scott  AC3A