Re: Uni Trac 2003

The ECP is for external control port. This works at TTL levels. The manual
explains it. I don't use it as I am hooked direct to serial port on my PC.
I use the serial to USB cable on the laptop. If you did not get the CD with
it you should request it. I can send  you a copy of the manual if you like.
73's << John