West coast FO-29 pass 1915Z!

Monday mornings (Apr 25) are usually rather slow on satellites.
I thought I'd try Emily's idea of maintaining downlink frequency
on FO-29.  She suggested 435.865 down and 145.945 uplink.  Three
quarters of the pass resulted in my hearing only my own CQ but
eventually N7MPM in Utah came back.  While we did not maintain the
downlink concept this QSO the idea seems to work well rather well.
There was no interference that I could determine!!  Cliff K7RR