Re: Re: Failed attempt on FO-29.

Hi All,

  We tested again on the 1634Z pass of FO-29 today and heard our
downlink on CW and SSB with 5 watts.  There are too many variables to
be juggling to be "testing" on a "production" satellite so we won't be
trying anymore testing until we can get a full duplex setup.  I have
to save up enough nickels to get a 910H so I can get FDX capability
and ultimately work P3E when it comes up.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF
Amsat #35741