Re: Nova Computer Speed

Les -

In Setup/Antenna rotator, select the Advanced tab, and then the Priority
tab.  Set Tracking thread priority to "Normal."  This will reduce the
AutoTracking systems appetite for the CPU.

W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University