Re: Nova Computer Speed

Les -

Nova should be running at <10% with your setup.  It's hard to diagnose
problems like this from a distance, but I suggest that you kill the View
and create another one.  Consider adding one satellite at a time as you
monitor the Windows Task Manager... perhaps one of the satellite's
Keplerian elements are corrupted, sending Nova into some sort of loop.

MRO

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University