Tracking Observer

Suggestion:  If a user only selects one observer ... and then they select
auto tracking too, it would be much simplier if Nova would make both the
observer in the View and the Auto tracking oberver MATCH.

I finally figured that problem out.

Now if i can only find out why the tracking software takes almost 100
percent of my cpu everytime I select an interface for the tracker.

Les
W4SCO