Re: Nova Computer Speed

I closed the one view I had in Nova and the cpu usage was still at 97
percent. Then I disabled the autotracking popup box (even though I thought
it was turned off). When i did that I created one new view with AO-51 and
the cpu usage is now 4 percent. Could the autotracking somehow have been
running and drawing cpu time even though It said tracking was OFF?

les