Re: Nova Computer Speed

I just installed a new ATI Radeon X700 Pro with 256 mb of memory and a 425
Mhz clock.
NO CHANGE at all.
With Nova 2.2b NOT running the CPU is about 2 percent load. When I start
Nova the load on the cpu goes upto 95 - 99 percent and nova barely moves.

Oh I also upgraded my base memory on the computer from 512 mb to 768 mb of RAM.

The only thing left that could cause the problem is the AMD Athelon 2400+
cpu and the motherboard from MicroCenter.
UNLESS there is a problem in the copy of Nova that I downloaded
yesterday???  And I did change the refresh rate to 300 msec in Nova.  i am
only tracking 5 sats in one view.

Les