FO29 No Ditters

I finally got on FO29 after a long absence, after discovering about 35
NODITTERS that I devised for FO12 many years ago....Long before we had "one
box radios", and didn't dream of automatic doppler control!!!

goto:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

and see nodditter.zip for a description....

Many oldtimers on here still swear by them, and I tried one today for the
fun of it.

It is an approximation  of the frequency and not a freq meter!!  Beginners
should find them useful....

If you would like one do this:

1.  Send me a note here that you would like one...
2.  IF I acknowledge your request, send me a 6"X9" SASE with 37
cents    postage.
3.  By sending me that SASE you have acknowledged the fact that you have sent
      at least a $1 (one dollar, or more) donation to AMSAT.ORG marked for
EAGLE.

DO NOT SEND ME AN SASE UNTIL I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR REQUEST!

You will be mighty unhappy to get back an empty envelope!!

Some of the dress snaps may be missing or the small size (#1)...I recommend
that you use a size (#4) available at any dry goods store...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...