Re: [VHF] 13 pin mini din connectored cable for IC-706MKIIG

Thanks for all of the assistance.    http://www.buxcommco.com
has them already fabricated at a decent cost.

The 13 pin is actually a DIN and not a mini DIN.
 OD of shell is about 0.55"
I need to make a breakout box for the ACC signals from the IC-706

Stan, Wa1ECF