Jan King on Danish Radio

Hi all,
Just listened to an interview with Jan King on the
Danish Radio program "Harddisken".
This is a result of the STEC2005 event at Aalborg University.
As Graham, G3VZV, said, it is important for us in AMSAT to take part in
these events. We get to meet the new potential satellite builders,
and we can give them a primer on satellite building.
If you want to see more about the event, just log in to:

http://www.stec2005.space.aau.dk/

You can hear the interview at www.dr.dk under harddisken - but it
is not there right now.
I will send the right URL tomorrow.

Thanks to Jan, Jim and Graham for participating in the event.

73 OZ1MY
Ib