Thanks for demo during JSC open house

Thanks to all the stations who were on AO-51 during the 1640 UTC pass of
AO-51. We had a small crowd of on lookers at the Johnson Space Center open
house today (April 23)at the JSC amateur radio club booth. I hadn't planned
to make a call but signals were good so I gave it a shot. It was my first
time to try and work AO-51. Thanks to Leo (W7JPI)for his time. Sorry to all
the others I didn't have time to respond to, the questions from over my
shoulder kept me too distracted to copy calls.

Equipment for the demo was a Kenwood d-7 and arrow antenna.

Earlier, we demonstrated packet via ISS with success on a 10 degree pass to
the west using the same setup.

73,
Kenneth - N5VHO