A differentr G5500 question

Hi Group,

	I'm bench testing a G5500 with the GS232B controller taking commands
from Nova. It's all working wonderfully with one exception. The Az
rotor, after executing a move to a new heading, will sometimes make a
few micro-corrections without any change being sent from Nova.

	I've played with Nova's Deadband adjustments although Nova says the
GS232 won't take external settings for this factor.

	I'd really like to eliminate this extra movement in the rotor system
before I mast an array. Anyone have any ideas or is this a common behavior?

TIA & 73

John Meeks kc8zfn
Amsat 35658
en75om