Re: G-5500 rotor

Now I am totally stumped.

I have a spare controller box that i use for portable (Field Day) operation.

When I hook up to that other controller ALL WORKS as it should.

If I hook up to the controller in question ... when i power up the
indicator moved to 90 degrees (EAST) where the good controller put the
antennas. BUT then the indicator slowly moves back down to 0 (NORTH) and
that is where the antennas end up.

Something is wrong inside the controller box in question. Could I have
changed something by trying to adjust the two screws on the back? I have
moved them but to no avail. Is there something inside the box that needs
adjustment and/or repair?  if so do i need to send it to Yaesu?

Les
W4SCO