Re: RE: Delivery Dates

The M2 Orion 2800 AZ rotor is rated at 35 sq ft and is built like a tank
(so I have heard). I believe it would have no problem with this projected
windload. I would not pole mount the satellite array. The EL rotor would be
mounted to the top portion of the mast, just like I now mount the EL rotor
of my Yaesu G-5500.