Re: RE: Delivery Dates

i don't know anything about calculating wind load. however, i can make an
observation.... by mounting the second rotor on a pole extending up from where
the first rotor is, you are going to have the weakest point in your entire
structure at the lowest rotor. it will not be the tower taking the windload,
but the lower rotor taking the windload of the first antenna and the satellite
array.

this, as i said is only an observation from the common man, not from anyone
that knows anything about windload.

i would think the first rotor would have to equal the wind load of everything
attached to it. also by adding a pole up from the first rotor, you have added a
lever an fulcrum (the fulcrum being at the mounting point of the first rotor or
the point where it comes out of the top of the tower). that is a lot of stress
on that point.

73...bruce