Satellite prediction in Excel

Folks

Lars Mehnen (Austria Institute of Fundamentals and Theory of Electrical
Engineering), a member of the SSETI Express project has mailed me a copy of
some satellite prediction software written in Excel. I've put it here
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/expressat.zip (3Mb).

It is based on a spreadsheet from http://www.astroexcel.de/ and Lars has
worked on it a lot to make it almost error free. When I've run it I do get
an error trying to update data range data_1, but apparently this can be
ignored.

Incredible what can be done on a spreadsheet, especially the graphics!

73, Howard G6LVB