FMCW radar question...

Hi AMSATs,

Are there any hams that have (design) experience with
FMCW radar systems ???

I am doing some experiments with a self made system to
get it working as a distance meter.I have a modulated
10GHz signal as source (I see it on Spec.Analyser),
but the only thing it detects is movement but not
distance of a none moving object.

It seems that physics is not working right here,
I am out of options, and looking for sugestions...

It seems a none amsat topic, but for a future moon
landing mission this radar might be helpfull ;o)

73
William
---
http://mail.yahoo.com