Re: Tower Idea

Sounds good to me. I did that at my old house and it worked for 10 years
till I took it down to move. The real issue you have is solved with the
crank over tower. I would have had real problems getting to my KLM twins.
Lucky I did not have any problems with them. I used 9913  for the 435 side
as my run was 150 feet to the radio. The S-band converted to 2 meters was
feed with RG6. Worked great!  My advise is to go for it. Wont to see a
picture of our fieldday setup that is about what you are doing see this link.

http://www.k4cq.n4kss.net/graphics/fd04/index.htm

73's << John