Fw: Web page HAMSAT & P3e update

Hi William, PE1RAH

I was looking at your schematic diagram for the HAMSAT Vusat under your
webpage www.qsl.net/pe1rah and I see that the satellite VHF  transmitter in
2 meters has 4 monopoles that are connected to an antenna combiner.

Similarly the satellite UHF receiver in 70 cm has 4 monopoles that are
connected to an antenna combiner.

The above VHF and UHF combiners can be routed as desidered to the Indian or
dutch transponder via relays so that the VHF and UHF polarization is the
same for both transponders.

What sense of circular polarization has been choosed for the uplink and for
the downlink with the indian and dutch transponders ?

I hope RHCP for the uplink and downlink because the most part of hams
is using circularly polarized antennas without polarization switching
capability.

Since you are the transponder designer for the dutch transponder I am sure
that you can supply the above very important information to the radio ham
community.

Tanks for replay

73" de

i8CVS Domenico