Re: Failed attempt on FO-29.

Hi All,

  We tested on the 1639Z pass and heard someone come back but couldn't
keep track of the downlink and lost it.  I heard only "KB9BNY" being
read back phonetically.  We split this TX and RX for a more full
duplex mode but the AOR-8500B scanner leaves something to be desired
when it comes to receiver sensitivity.  Our next try will be in a
couple of days.  Erik is going to bring a 746 for TX and we'll use the
897 on RX seperately.  Erik or I will followup when our next try will
be.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.