Re: 38k4 w/ PCR-1000

Hi David,

Last week, I tried an AO-51 pass with the PCR-1000 at 9600.  The antenna/receive is the normal M2 (10' model) with ARR preamp.

I was horribly unimpressed.  Perhaps it was a filter setting or something else that was not quite right.  I need to try some more.  I received something like 3 packets.  Ugh.

On my list of "hopeful activities" is some 38k4 tonight using the PCR-1000.  I need more passes to really have a good feel for it, but I think it (PCR-1000) is not nearly as good on receive as my TS-2000.

Let us know how your tests go!

73,

Mark N8MH