International Space Station "Voice activity"

On the 12:36 UTC (09:36 local) pass of the ISS over Washington DC this
morning, I heard IZ6ERU on the ISS making a contact, speaking Italian!
.

All the articles I've found concerning the Expedition 11 crew do a
good job of listing the details of Sergei (U5MIR) and John (KE5DRY),
but don't list Roberto Vittori's callsign details (IZ6ERU), so this
caught me by surprise.

Roberto is not strictly part of Expedition 11: He was flight engineer
of Soyuz TMA-6 on the way up earlier in the week, and will be
returning to earth around 24/25 April on TMA-5 on the way down.

Just thought there might be some interest in the increased 'voice'
activity from the ISS....

P.S.  The http://www.ISSfanclub.com website seems to be 'down' today.

73

Iain    KI4HLV     McLean, VA      FM18jw