Re: Sponsor a new Sat Op

Look enough!  If a new applicant has enough gumption to WANT an award,
then let that individual apply for it.  I'm not in a position to force
feed that individual!  Forget this "sponsorship" idea and promote the
idea that there is far more useful avenues than E-zy sats!  When one
promotes a "first contact" award a bond is created that exceeds the
silly contest/awareness notion.  It should damn well be preserved!!
I'll take responsibility for that idea and I'll expect the applicant
will too.  Anything resembling, "it free anyway", IS REJECTED!
        Cliff K7RR