Re: Failed attempt on FO-29.

Please forgive me if I sound rather green(no pun intended), because I
am a novice to satellites.  I have orbitron installed on a computer.
Using the Rotor/Radio tab, we should be able to monitor the doppler
corrected receive and transmit frequencies.  Any pointers ir tips?  I
think the best approach is to get a serial cable to control the xcvr
from the computer.  The next best pass for ka9scf and me is 2009z pass
on 4/20.

73

Erik KB9BNY