Failed attempt on FO-29.

Hi All,

  Erik KB9BNY and myself were trying FO-29 this morning on the 1548Z
pass.  We heard K7MT, W7JPI and others but since we were completely
manual in operation. It was really confusing to calculate TX and RX
frequencies and keep track of doppler as well.  We may try this again
tomorrow morning if the weather is permitting.  We were running an
Arrow with an FT-897 running 5 watts.  Sorry if we came across
someone's QSO.  Better luck next time.

Is there a table where someone has laid out the TX/RX conversions with doppler?

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.