Re: OT: Licensing in the UK

Talk about painless...

I have received numerous responses to my query about UK licensing for
visitors.  The word is reciprocal.  A word that I wasn't spelling
right anyway!

Thanks to all that responded as I now hold the information that I
need.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator