Re: OT: Licensing in the UK

Hi,

As the FCC & OfCom have an agreement under the CEPT regulations, you
simply use the appropriate G callsign in front of yours...

G/KF4OTN (You may have to check up on the mapping of the grade of
your license you hold to the appropriate UK prefix).

Make sure that you have you US license with you.

- Dave, G4DPZ