OT: Licensing in the UK

A little off topic but I'll use it on the sats!

How does one go about getting a reciprical license for operation in
the UK?  I searched but couldn't find anything that was written
about the subject.

Anyone with information, please contact me off list at
kf4otn@amsat.org.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator