Patch Antenna for G3RUH 60cm Dish

Thanks to Wayne W9AE I have a dish!  :D  Now I need a patch antenna
and a downconverter.  So if anyone has one of these items laying
around at home that isn't doing anything and could use a new home,
please contact me at kf4otn@ericsatcom.net.

I wonder if it is possible to do a dual-band patch for a dish of this
size?  Maybe I could use it for L-Band and S-Band?

If anyone has any ideas or any parts, I'd love to hear from you!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator