Sponsor a new Sat Op

In the past, when I worked a new op on satellite, I went ahead and kicked in
for that op to get a Satellite Communicator Club Award. The other day, Ron,
W6ZQ, did the same thing for someone who made their first satellite QSO.

So, what I would like to propose to all of you Elmers out there is to excite
someone into operating on the satellites.

After they make their first satellite QSO, you, as their Elmer, request from me
a Satellite Communicator Club Award and you go online and pay for it for them.
They will get the handsome certificate in the mail with a note that it was
sponsored by you. This is a great way to promote our hobby and keep the
excitement flowing.

Please do not start a lengthy thread on the bb about this. If you have any
comments or suggestions, please forward them to me off the list.

If you have a problem with netiquette, please click here for some guidance.
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards