Re: RARSFest a Success!

Eric:

Many thanks to Mark and you for handling RARSfest for AMSAT.  This has
been a hamfest which has generated interest in AMSAT over the years.
As Carl, W4EAT was unable to represent us this year and I was
out-of-country, your willingness to take on this hamfest with little
notice is certainly appreciated.

For those on amsat-bb and fieldops who have not represented AMSAT at a
hamfest, please note that this was Eric's first shot at managing an
AMSAT booth at a hamfest.  There are plenty of upcoming hamfests where
we could use some representation, so please consider taking the lead.
Please contact Gould, WA4SXM (Director-Field Operations) if you have an
interest in learning more about representing AMSAT.

BTW, Eric became an Area Coordinator last October during the AMSAT
Symposium.   It is really nice to see some
'new blood' taking on these kinds of assignments.

73

Barry Baines, WD4ASW
VP-Marketing & User Services
AMSAT-NA