RARSFest a Success!

I want to thank Mark Hammond, N8MH, for the assistance with the
hamfest table.  He was great!  We sold some items, which was good
for AMSAT, but we also educated a lot of people that were curious
about satellite operation but hadn't taken that first step.
Hopefully they will now!

Thanks again, Mark!  You certainly reeled them in today, including
me!  Now I have to go do some research on the G3RUH dishes and such.
 I'm ready to upgrade!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator