Software to compute TLEs from doppler ?

I'm looking for some software to take a collection
of doppler frequency measurements and convert
them into orbital elements (TLEs).

I will have data points for observer's position, the
nominal satellite beacon frequency, current date/time,
and receiver frequency setting, and observed audio
frequency from the receiver.

If I take audio frequency measurements at regular
intervals I could plot a nice doppler S-curve.  From
these doppler measurements, it should be possible
derive the orbital elements.

Has someone already written the software to convert
observed doppler measurements into orbital
elements ?

Douglas KA2UPW