Re: let's talk about satellites instead HEO or LEO?

Its at time like this when the use of a forum package like phpBB2 would
be an advantage over email, as 'some' people could go and sit on part
of the forum without bothering anyone else.

I honestly don't mind one little bit, as the SPAM rules on my system
have been tailored to dump the stuff that I'm not really interested
in.. :-)

John

On 16 Apr, 2005, at 19:07, Matt Bennett wrote:

> --- Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> You still don't answer my questions? someone with no
>> opinion is not
>> automatically stupid but on the long run i don't
>> know? Why should i
>> bother for that you will tell me! It's because i
>> have an opinion and
>> if AMSAT-NA want to start to control what the
>> membership should say
>> or not it's censorships...
>
> Luc,
>
> Everyone here is allowed an opinion. Period. No one is
> censoring your posts, but are replying to them.
> However, your issue is not about satellites, it is
> about rules of AMSAT and what you believe is
> censorship. You will not find the answers to your
> questions here, only more opinions. Please seek out
> your answers with the hosts of the BB so that we can
> resolve your issue. When you receive your answer,
> please post it.
>
> Thank you for your cooperation. 73.
>
> Matt Bennett
> KF6RTB
>
>> When we will see a readers comment section in the
>> AMSAT journal?
>>
>> I am positive here and i say never...hope i'm wrong
>> flamer's cannot
>> argue here...i'm not even sure!
>>
>> "-"
>> Even worse than not being informed is to believe
>> that you are
>>
>> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
>> Signature cencorship as per "new' field op's dictate
>> AMSAT 33583
>> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
>> ----
>> Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are
>> those of the author.
>> Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur
>> satellite program!
>> To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
>> Majordomo@amsat.org
>>

> Matt Bennett
> KF6RTB
> UCISAT Communications Team Member
> University of California, Irvine
> www.ucisat.net
> author.
iD8DBQFCYnZADwhbGQHPUt0RAgE4AJ48h+RVLloNpr/9CADP1JK+p8Ix6gCg188c
hUQ3hZHfXMmJTwEg5BfZJt4=
=lvay
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----