Re: let's talk about satellites instead HEO or LEO?

On 16 Apr 2005 at 11:07, Matt Bennett wrote:

> --- Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
> wrote:
> > You still don't answer my questions? someone with no
> > opinion is not
> > automatically stupid but on the long run i don't
> > know? Why should i
> > bother for that you will tell me! It's because i
> > have an opinion and
> > if AMSAT-NA want to start to control what the
> > membership should say
> > or not it's censorships...
> Luc,
> Everyone here is allowed an opinion. Period. No one is
> censoring your posts, but are replying to them.
> However, your issue is not about satellites, it is
> about rules of AMSAT and what you believe is
> censorship. You will not find the answers to your
> questions here, only more opinions. Please seek out
> your answers with the hosts of the BB so that we can
> resolve your issue. When you receive your answer,
> please post it.
> Thank you for your cooperation. 73.
> Matt Bennett

Thank's Matt

It is already in progress! and in process! not the reverse way. I
will et you know if i got anything valuable.
Even worse than not being informed is to believe that you are

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnator signature taken off here...due to an "apparent"
AMSAT 33583