Re: Re: P3E keps

Hi Dom, Emily, Ed, William, et al,

Wow, you've sure whetted our appetites...I'm hearing from  satellite
operators that I haven't heard from in years!!
Nice work...we need just this to promote both P3E and EAGLE..

<clipped>
de Domenico
>If you like to play with this nice near Molnia orbit use IT and key E to
>look at the keplerian elements in AMSAT format.
>
>Than key D to look at the derived values of keps adjusted to Present Time
<clipped>

Emily, we had, as I remember, "the failed orbit" on Oscar 10, ~ 27° inc, as
I remember, and it was just great...we had Europe for about three weeks,
then the Americas, and then the Pacific rim stuff for another three
weeks...there is no "bad" HEO orbit!!

Dom, I use "t" on the IT map page to go to any date...Then try "g" on the
same page for one ground track, then "f" to advance the sub-sat position
rapidly...dazzling!!!  Or "ng" for any number of ground tracks..how nice to
see HOURS of access time....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...