Looking for my old elmer - need lookup in old RAC call book

If anyone has a Redhorse callbook from the 1980 time frame,
could I get you to lookup the call W4IPM (Roger Wells) and
let me know what the address for him was?

I'm trying to locate my very first elmer who helped me get my
novice license back in 1980.  Unfortunately, I don't remember
his name or callsign after twenty-five years.  I'm trying to confirm
if it was W4IPM who, unfortunately, is now SK :((

If you haven't talked to your old elmer, please do it for me and
the memory of W4IPM - who I'm sure was somebody's elmer,
if not mine.

-Freeman, N5FPP