Re: G-5400B maintenance

Cliff and George give very sound advice!  I have found that sometimes the
pot in the rotor is okay, but the little rivets that lead the wiring out of
the pot are providing a poor connection.  A tiny bit of solder and a hot
iron can work wonders sometimes.

73,
Joe
kk0sd

P.S. I also believe some of the pots are manufactured differently and what I
am suggesting does not apply to them.