Fargo - Hamfest - Demo

Thanks to everyone we worked from the Fargo hamfest demo.  It was a smashing
success!  Everyone was really impressed as we worked MT, MI, NC, CA, OR, WA,
TX and AZ on a single pass of AO-51.  Using the good old Arrow antenna and
my trusty FT-470 handheld.  Even on the fairgrounds surrounded by power
lines and metal buildings things went well.  It is nice to show just how
easy the EZ sats are.  If you want a QSL to confirm ND please QSL my home
address (kk0sd).

I believe the satellite fire was lit in a couple of Hams today, and maybe we
will hear them soon.  I know I had an unintentional side effect of helping
sell several Arrow antennas!

73 and See You at Dayton,
Joe

kk0sd