Re: Null Modem Cable

Hi Mike,

  I had the same problem when I interfaced to the FT-817.  You need a usb to serial adaptor and its software.  If you still need a null modem cable Radio Shack has an adaptor that converts a standard serial cable to a null modem cable.  It is a 9 pin male to 9 pin frmale device.  Hope this helps.

Edward Collins
N8NUY
Dayton AMSAT Hamvention Coordinator

-------------- Original message from <ka5sma@bellsouth.net>: --------------