Re: let's talk about satellites instead HEO or LEO?

--- Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
wrote:

> You still don't answer my questions? someone with no
> opinion is not
> automatically stupid but on the long run i don't
> know? Why should i
> bother for that you will tell me! It's because i
> have an opinion and
> if AMSAT-NA want to start to control what the
> membership should say
> or not it's censorships...

Luc,

Everyone here is allowed an opinion. Period. No one is
censoring your posts, but are replying to them.
However, your issue is not about satellites, it is
about rules of AMSAT and what you believe is
censorship. You will not find the answers to your
questions here, only more opinions. Please seek out
your answers with the hosts of the BB so that we can
resolve your issue. When you receive your answer,
please post it.

Thank you for your cooperation. 73.

Matt Bennett
KF6RTB

> When we will see a readers comment section in the
> AMSAT journal?
>
> I am positive here and i say never...hope i'm wrong
> flamer's cannot
> argue here...i'm not even sure!
>
> "-"
> Even worse than not being informed is to believe
> that you are
>
> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
> Signature cencorship as per "new' field op's dictate
> AMSAT 33583
> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
> those of the author.
> satellite program!